Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

we are now having 2 kittens :)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by purrlover, Jul 17, 2009.

1. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

Hi, well some of you might know , in aug i have my 1st breeding queen .. Rosie , well after plenty of chatting to my mentor , we have decided to have another one ! im so excited its behond words:D Rosie is a tailed tortie and white manx , the new kitten (not named yet so any help would be great on that, we are a bit stuck!) is a dilute blue and cream van patterened tailed manx ! who is stunning and so pretty:D
    we always planned to have 2 from my mentor and breeder , and also keep 1or2 from my own litters later on .
    pics will follow later
    :D:D:D:D:D
    julie xxx

2. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

oooo exciting. Need to see pictures before i can think of names. Are you wanting a normal girls name or open to other suggestions?

3. Dozymoo

Dozymoo PetForums VIP

Excellent news! Rosie's going to have a little playmate! I am a sucker for dilute colourings :001_wub: Can't wait to see what she looks like! :D:D

xx

4. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

cant wait for piccis! :D

5. babybelle

babybelle Guest

wow I would love to see them, never seen one before!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice