UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We are My Doggie Loves ( <script type="text/javascript" src="//a). . . a company born from an idea after we brought Cooper home, a gorgeous brown labradoodle puppy after our chocolate labrador died after 12 years of being part of the family...that hurt sooooo much but Cooper has helped us...I think any of you who have lost a dog know how we felt!

Anyway, back to how we started....we were walking Cooper over the park with some training treats but when we stopped for coffee and cake our hands and pockets smelt very badly...pooh!!!

So, I started to look for treats that were hand-made and used only great human grade ingredients, but then I decided that as I had been made redundant I should make them myself.

Then the idea grew...why not make really funky, fun treats, sweets, cakes and bakes...something that looks great and tastes great too!

When friends started asking for treats for their dogs, and as gifts for their friends dogs I decided to start a little business....My Doggie Loves . . To be honest it's taken over my life and taken longer than I originally thought...It wasn't about just baking a few biscuits and selling them!

I worked with my local council and their great trading standards officer, who walked me through all the legislation, making sure that everything that I was doing was correct and that she was happy to approve my registration....lots of visits, lots of meetings, taking my food safety exams...I wanted to do it properly and it was hard work but I'm glad I done it 'right'

Our treats are great for training, for doggie parties, for special treats, lovely for when we stop and have a treat that we can give our dogs something lovely too, without all those added preservatives etc.

Our doggie treats only have : Natural, Wholesome, Top Quality Human Grade Ingredients

And they don't have : Cocoa, Theobromine, Artificial Colourings, Artificial Flavourings, Added Sugar, Added Salt and no Added Preservatives.

Everything is hand-made (with My Doggie Loves love) xxx

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Good luck with your new business.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.