Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Waxwing

Discussion in 'Wildlife Gallery' started by Steverags, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Steverags

Steverags International Man of Mystery

I've been wanting photos of Waxwing for a couple of years, on Friday there was a report of a flock in Woodbridge, on Saturday I woke early and asked if they were still there, person said they hadn't turned up yet, but I thought what the hack so Off a travel to a Cul De Sac in Woodbridge, there were a few cameras there so knew I was in the right place, neighbours were all coming out wondering what was happening :D but they came:-
    wax12.jpg wax39.JPG wax46.JPG wax49.JPG wax50 (2).JPG

There were 17 in the flock, were there for an hour I got 212 photos, then they flew off never to return

2. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

I’m envious again now, another bird I’ve not seen before. Fantastic pictures.

They don’t seem to come to this area as far as I know. There are some enormous for trees next to the house which we are hoping will come down soon. We hope to then replant with trees and bushes that are wildlife friendly including rowen which just might attract some Waxwings one day

3. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

What amazing and beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. :)

I love the third photo down , If i could paint I would paint it .

4. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Great photos

5. niamh123

niamh123 PetForums VIP

amazing photos

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice