Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Waterproof collars.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 1, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Does anyone know a cheaper alternative to this:
    DESIGNER DOG COLLAR WATERPROOF LARGE BLUE BROWN STRIPE on eBay (end time 08-Jul-09 11:03:09 BST)

I told my oh the dogs will need a new collar soon as they love swimming and getting muddy, Dave's is getting wrecked! So he says ''Can't you just find them a collar that isn't going to get wrecked?''
    But I think he might go :eek: when he sees the price. they are lovely collars though and sound really good. Can anyone recommend me somewhere cheaper?

xx

2. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

I know they are expensive but I've got one for Sidney and Sumo and honestly they are worth it!! Sidney usually goes through a collar once a month because he's in and out the sea and Sumo looses his in the gorse bushes chasing rabbits and they've had these on for 6 months and they look as good as new!!! I got mine from Waterproof Dog Collars, Dublin Dog Collars and didn't pay as much as that ebay one!!! Think the large for Sidney was £14 and the small for Sumo around £7. ;)

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Oh great, thanks :D

x

4. Domoniques

Domoniques PetForums Senior

5. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

Mine don't wear collars, but I know quite a few owners who have these and think they're great, easy to clean and seem pretty robust. Lesley who posts on here sells them from her website with a discount, might be worth comparing prices??

6. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

Whats your dogs neck size?

I have a green camo Ezy-Dog neoprene collar that was too big for mine. If it fits, you're welcome to have it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice