Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Water playtime

Discussion in 'Dog Photo Galleries' started by BigBearsRule, Jun 30, 2009.

1. BigBearsRule

BigBearsRule PetForums Senior

Thought I would show off my kids and one of my newfies playing in the river yesterday. The water was only 12" deep, but boy did my lot have fun:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

They all look like they had a lot of fun, great way to keep cool!!

Mine have a paddling pool at home too and i often find dogs and children in it!!

Attached Files:

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Great to see dogs and kids enjoying a cool down in the water.
    My 2 aren't keen - Zipper avoids water at all cost and Lilly will only go in if she has to :rolleyes:

4. BigBearsRule

BigBearsRule PetForums Senior

What a cool pool. I didnt find a good one yet. They all seem too flimsy.
    Yesterday was the first time in the water for the puppies, they are normally confined to swimming in their water bowl:eek:hmy:

5. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

aww great pictures,:D

6. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

I have been trying to find a pool for my dog to swim in,but cant find any that his claws wont go through,we had a 8ft paddling pool which has been great in this heat but today he started to dig in it !!!!! and now has a hloe in it,he is a real water baby(he is not the dog in my avatar he is our other dog a Lakeland X)

7. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

oh what beautiful dogs, im totally jealous lol. my uncle used to keep newfoundlands years ago, they are the most softest loveable dogs ive ever known........i do dream of owning one, one day......bigger house, bigger finances lol maybe when the kids all grown up and left home.

8. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

My dog pool has lasted the last 4 dogs so far and my mums cocker comes round for a dip in it!!
    I bought it 14years ago from scampers petcare in soham where i used to work. It has a tap on the end to let the water out when you need to empty it and is made of very thick plastic. Don't know what company made it i have tried to have a look but it doesn't have a name on it anywhere! Sorry guys this is the only help i can give on helping you to find one! :(

9. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

Lovely pics. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice