Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Water bowls!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by flufffluff39, May 18, 2010.

1. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

My Kichon ( King Charles cross Bichon ) likes to put her face in the water bowl then dig all the water out all over the kitchen!! I thought she would have grown out of it but she did'nt. Shes just done it behind me again. I was wondering if she is looking at her reflection in the bottom of the bowl because she stares at the bottom for a while then digs it all out. Has anyone got a suggestion as to whether to change the bowl to a flowing one with no reflective bottom?? Are they any good and do all dogs like them?? Thanks.

2. Iwannadog

Iwannadog PetForums Junior

Sorry i cant help, but i am wondering whats the best water bowl for a cocker spaniel, so his ears dont get wet!

I like the idea that she's looking at her reflection :lol:

3. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

i have a spaniel bowl for my cocker but his ears still sometimes go in. I cut his ears short so they don't get wet too often, but there's not much you can do really.

4. Iwannadog

Iwannadog PetForums Junior

oooh were did you buy it? I suppose P@H will do them??

5. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

i bought mine from P@H.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice