UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted an add earlier, for collie x puppies. The dates on the add didn't match up and after enquiring, they are nearly 6 weeks and due to 'personal circumstances' they needed to go asap :(

Then suddenly I get no more replies. And the add is gone. I just hope the poor things don't end up in the wrong hands, and the 'breeder' chooses to take my advice rather than ignore it.

*sigh*, can't help them all, wish I could though.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Whatever the personal circumstances im sure they could have kept the pups with the mum another couple of weeks. I hope the pups and mum are ok :(

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Same thing happened to me and Metaldog yesterday... don't get some people at all. Were they trying to sell the pups too? Sometimes I wonder if people like this have pups to make a bit of money from them as they're skint, and now can't afford to feed them. Idiots!! :cursing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.