Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

wasps

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by borderer, Aug 18, 2009.

1. borderer

borderer Guest

out with dogs this morning i stood on a wasps nest they were on me in seconds.on my head and face and down my shirt.i had to strip of got a few stings on face and back.must of been funny me running across field throwing my clothes of:(:eek:

2. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Crikey that must have hurt, hope you are okay.:eek: :eek:

3. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Thats horrible, how scary, hope you are ok and the stings arent to sore. xxx

4. rottiesloveragdolls

aww bless you hope your ok and not in to much pain :( bet it did look funny though :D

5. borderer

borderer Guest

its not the firt time has happened before just makes you feel tired for awhile:(

6. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Awwww poor you :( Perhaps you need a little lie down Bordie

7. borderer

borderer Guest

by the time i got out of field i was neary naked clever dog he stayed away:D

8. Classyellie

:eek: :eek:

Yep, dogs are clever like that :rolleyes:

9. borderer

borderer Guest

yes please:biggrin::001_wub::prrr:

10. Classyellie

Come on then :smilewinkgrin: :D

11. borderer

borderer Guest

ooh i feel better already:001_tt1:Singing::biggrin::001_wub::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

12. rona

rona Guest

I did the same at work a few years ago, did the same as you too run like hell and throw your clothes off ;)
    I worked with a load of men too :eek:

13. borderer

borderer Guest

it bloody hurts.bet they enjoyed it:D

14. rona

rona Guest

Yeh, I was a bit younger then and still worth looking at :D

15. xpalaboyx

xpalaboyx PetForums VIP

Next time you plan to go there let me know...

Ill be waiting with my camera... LOL :eek:ut:

1 person likes this.
  16. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Aw poor you, bet it hurts a bit :eek: Had take my boy the vets a few weeks ago as he was daft enough run through a wasps nest, and another dog ended up doing the same thing last week only the nest he ran through was by the pond so his owner threw him in and went in with him to get the wasps out of his coat (beddlington terrier). My boy slept all day afterwards tho that might have something to do with the two injections he had :rolleyes:

17. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Bloody hell, I cry with just one sting, brave you :p

18. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

Ouch:eek:hmy: those suckers are mean aren't they. We have them bad out here where I live. They make there nest everywhere and if you even disturb it alittle they are swarming like crazy. Me youngest was attacked a few years back. By time I got them all off of her she had 6 stings most of which on the back of her head. Of course she was freakin out, but did recover. I hope you have recovered, but the image of you running through a field stripping definitly makes me giggle.;)

19. ClaireLily

ClaireLily PetForums Senior

My friend disturbed a wasp nest when we were only 5, little buggers didn't go for her though, oh no, I got all the attention. Head to toe covered in wasps, I looked like a mini bee keeper bar the pink shorts and t shirt get up! My mum bathed me in vinegar and all I remember is everyone saying how stinking I was!

You have to be careful though I have heard more often your stung more likely you are to have a bad reaction to build up of antibodies. I am terrified of wasps and go screaming like a headless chicken whenever I see one now. Glad your ok and the dog too.

20. silly gilly

silly gilly PetForums Member

It must be the time of year for them, my sister was gardening this morning and she got attacked, she had them eveywhere and as she is very well blessed it must have been a sight with her running to the house stripping everything off ha ha (not funny really):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice