Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

washing theif!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by MissusMayhem, Apr 20, 2011.

1. MissusMayhem

MissusMayhem PetForums VIP

Odin has always had a thing for socks... no matter how hard me try he sometime gets hold of one weather he steals it off the washing line or from the table when im sorting or what he manages to get one that i have to chase him for....

his obsession has grown now he steals clothes off the washing line running around the garden with them a few times and then dropping them when hes quite finished playing with it ...

advice pleeeeease i need to stop him steelin my clothes before i have none left! :)

2. ridgeback05

ridgeback05 PetForums Senior

have a 6 month old pup doing the same thing....thats after she has ragged the yard brush...or finished digging up our plants...or barking at the ferrets..or trying to steal their food...aaahhh pups dont you just love them.

3. MissusMayhem

MissusMayhem PetForums VIP

hes driving me nuts with it ....
    hes a really good boy most of the time and he could have chosen anything!! there was even a nice fluffy towel but no he went for my work shirt that i need for 5 oclock today!!
    cheers odin!

4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy PetForums VIP

Sorry no advice but good luck! I have a sock thief too but luckily she is too small to reach the washing line!

5. skyblue

skyblue PetForums VIP

'odin' the norse god of war?;)

6. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

Charlies a sock freak, he will go into the washer and pich them while ime loading up hes a nightmare, it was funny on monday i took him to see hais previous owner and she said, "jan i have some puppy pictures for you to take" and 1 of them was charlie at 10 weeks just emerging from the washer bless him its sooo cute he was too small to reach in then so he had gone right in for one, she said he had always been the same for socks, thought hed have grown out of it by now hes 7.:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice