UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sharing from FB:


Warning - Capstone Park - Pablo ate something at Capstone this evening, mushrooms are growing everywhere, and he is poisoned. The vet has kept him in but the onset of his symptoms was so severe and sudden, they are advising us to be prepared for the worst. (Potentially liver and / or kidney failure)
Please avoid Capstone until we know the results...

Those nearby please take care!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,355 Posts
wow, thats worrying.:( Its only a couple of miles from me and Ive noticed little mushrooms popping up everywhere coz of the lack of sunshine and general soggyness.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top