I'm new to this forum and decided to join because of a bad experience I've had. I want to share it with other cat owners so they won't make the same mistake. I recently gave my cat , Agatha, and kitten, Sputnik, Bob Martin's Spot On Dewormer. I had seen the brand around and assumed it was as good as any other. The first sign I had that something was wrong was when I applied it to Agatha and she tried to shake it off. Medicine sprayed onto my clothes and face - and it changed the colour of my top! Later I noticed it must have sprayed onto the door and cat door, near to where I was holding Agatha, because paint had blistered up and the liquid medicine had eaten into the hard plastic of my cat door! I thought, what the h*ll have I put on my cats?! Sputnik seemed fine - no salivating (the only written warning on the package). I washed the rest off Agatha because it had left white crusty patches in her fur. So I was wary but the cats seemed fine so I left it. The next day Sputnik was lethargic, had terrible diarrhea, wet himself and was almost lifeless and shaky when I picked him up. At 6 months a spot on treatment should be safe. I took him to the vet and was told he had inflamed intestines and a fever - and had essentially been poisoned by the worming medicine. The vet said he's seen loads of cases like this after Bob Martin Spot On flea treatments and wormers. He said even their flea collars have been known to cause problems. He gave my kitten two injections and it's taken 2 days for him to behave normally. I was sensible enough to act quickly before lasting damage could occur to my kitten's digestive tract and liver. I've seen similar postings related to Bob Martin treatments for cats, dogs, and guinea pigs so I know this isn't an isolated case. My vet said he couldn't understand how they are still in business. I will be writing to Bob Martin and to Watchdog. If you have had a similar experience, please consider doing the same. You would never see this with non-prescription medicine for people. There would be warnings and products would be recalled, and doctors would speak up. Vets should speak up too, to someone who will listen to them.