Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

warmblood x 17hh for sale,suffolk.

Discussion in 'Horse and Equestrian Classifieds' started by shortbackandsides, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shortbackandsides

shortbackandsides PetForums VIP

Hi i need to rehome my 14 year old gelding,he is a ex household cavalry horse,has excellent paces and jump.Hacks alone/company,good to catch/shoe/traffic.needs experienced confident rider as can be a bit nappy.unfortunatly he is too much for me,he is a very loving boy who in the right hands would make a lovely dressage/jumping prospect.He is vaccinated/wormed/passport.saddle is available for a extra £100(black anthill gp) he hasnt been ridden for a month hence £1000.

Attached Files:

2. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

aww what a shame he's lovely, where abouts are you? My dad and brother are farriers i'll them.

3. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

Now why could my dad and brothers have such a useful job.Would cut down my shoeing bills dramatically lol.
    What are their names out of interest?

4. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

hmm my brother and my brother in law are farriers and ours were always the last to get shod lol

He sounds a super horse, we had one from the King's Troop and also one from the Household Cav at our Riding Club - lovely beasts :wink:

Hope he finds a new owner soon - good luck :)

5. shortbackandsides

shortbackandsides PetForums VIP

Roccos still available,hes prancing round the field like a grand prix dressage horse,snorting like a dragon!!he`s a stunner but way to much horse for me:( he hasnt been worked for a couple of months,im open to offers,possible loan locally.In the right hands he would be brilliant:)

6. Gert_89

Gert_89 PetForums Junior

Awwww, hes gorgeous... shame im so far away hes exactly what im looking for, but for full loan. Wish you luck !!:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice