Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wanted

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Dennyboy, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Dennyboy

Dennyboy PetForums Member

Does anyone have a couple of spare pairs of eyes please,i need some to go in the back of my head :eek: im cleaning up one little pile and when i turn round there is another:eek:but no puppy has moved from the bed :mad:

I have learnt very quickly not to step back without looking first :eek: even with my eyes on the bed and them all asleep dont do it :confused: there will be a steaming present left there :eek:

Also looking for a spare pairs of hands to help me get out their bed,they see me going and they are all coming too :D

Monsters :D

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

LOL.

Here is my spy eye, i find it picks up on all sorts its yours for 8 weeks [​IMG] Don't poke it, look after it. ty.

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hee hee, I know the feeling,

nice eye Eolabeo:)

4. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Y ty vix :D comes in very handy.

I also know the feeling of turning around and stepping in, or nearly stepping in lil parsels on the floor, Its amazing where they do it on the sneaky quiet.
    U think u have cleared all depossits and bam, theres another hiding up side someplace.

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

lol they are sneaky little devils:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice