Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

WANTED small/medium dog

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by nvenoml, Jun 30, 2009.

1. nvenoml

nvenoml PetForums Member

I am looking to give a small/medium dog a good home, he or she needs to be good with cats and dogs and can happily live with kids aged 8 and 9yrs, the kids are used to larger dogs and also handling smaller animals so are gental.

I do not want any breeders contacting me please only animals who need a second chance at life or people who accidently had a litter and are looking to give the pups a good home and hopefully getting their dog neutered :)

2. Captain.Charisma

Captain.Charisma PetForums VIP

Have a look in the dog rescue section of the board mate , theres plenty of suitable dogs for you there mate :)

3. Captain.Charisma

Captain.Charisma PetForums VIP

4. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

As said above, check out the rescue section, there are alot of beautiful dogs looking for people like you to care for them. best of luck! pics please when you get one!!:)

5. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

we should've given you that link for little bonnie but don't know how you would've coped with a pregnant cav and puppies

She's apparently gone to a home now though :( Hope its a good one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice