Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

WANTED: pony as companion for aged shetland gelding - Fife.

Discussion in 'Horse and Equestrian Classifieds' started by bluejacket, Aug 1, 2010.

1. bluejacket

bluejacket PetForums Junior

I live in Fife, and my aged 25 y.o. Shetland gelding needs a friend now that his 27yr old companion unexpectedly had to be put to sleep on Friday....

He is field kept with access to a large shelter. He is a very sweet natured, and we've have had him since he was a tiny foal and until Friday he's never been on his own, (although he seems to be coping well...) He had five friends at one time, but through old age, they have all gone to the paddock in the sky over the last 11 years. Any pony would be coming to an experienced and caring home. Has to be a pony that is happy living out and wants a quiet life.

If anyone would like to contact me - please send me a PM.

Update: subject to the two getting on, a cob filly is going to be a new friend very soon......

#1 bluejacket, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  2. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Hi have you tried one of the horse charities... They are always looking for homes for little guys.. :~)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice