Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

wanted male aussy water dragon (yorkshire)

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by jimjam1977, Jul 6, 2009.

1. jimjam1977

jimjam1977 PetForums Newbie

hello..

i'm new to this forum site... i'm on others tho... i'm looking for a male australian water dragon about 8 month old.. no time wasters please and no silly prices too will pay a reasonable price!

will also travel but not to the end of the earth! or:

if anyone knows whose selling one of this age and sex please let me know... very much appreciated! :wink5:

2. jimjam1977

i'm sure someone must know wheres theres one for sale? anyone??????:confused:

3. jimjam1977

anyone? got cash waiting...

4. Mozzy

Mozzy PetForums Newbie

Hi,
    I currently have 2 Australian/Eastern Water Dragons for Sale.

One is a female who is around 2 years old and a decent size. The other is coming up to 1 year old and is 'estimated' to be male. Its estimated because its near impossible to tell their sex until they are closer to 2 years old. However the way this little guy bosses the older (and MUCH bigger) one around im guessing its a territorial male?

The colours on the small one are incredible. He's just shed and is pure black and white with a red shest and a hint of green going down his sides.

Both their appetites are very very good. Female eats 4-5 pinkies per sitting and the little guy despite his age and size also eats pinkies. The little one is a little picky about his livefoods but does love black crickets.

Both are fine to hold, little guy has a better temperment.

Let me know if your interested and how much you'd offer for one of them or both or whatever.
    Any Questions just ask.
    Mozzy

5. jimjam1977

hi mozzy... thanks for the reply but i have aquired 2 today around 1 year old... looking to be male and female so well pleased!

many thanks tho for replying! :wink5:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice