UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is bereaved as she recently lost her dog (he was 17 years old) and had been with her since he was a couple of years old.
My friend is absolutely heart broken, but in her loneliness wants to adopt another dog, feeling that a dog who is lonely because it does not have a forever home, and herself as a bereaved dog mum, could make a match.
My friend does not have a car, and lives in the Runcorn, Warrington, Cheshire area. So if anyone knows of a lonely Jack Russel who is seeking a forever home, and is living in the same area as my friend, please would they get in touch with me, and I will forward their details onto my friend.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Try Little Dog Rescue they have foster homes all across the country. I do have a scruffy JRT male just about to come into rescue, but we're North Wales and would require them to travel to collect and meet the dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.