Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

want to find a american bulldog female

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by stacey090, Feb 17, 2008.

1. stacey090

stacey090 PetForums Newbie

i'm looking to stud my 2 bulldogs as they are at the right age and thats what i think they need i will send photos on request and i have a history of there blood lines as they have very good bloodlines

2. Hazel08

Hazel08 PetForums Junior

Hi Stacey,
    What makes you think your dogs are good enough to breed, not being funny but you dont give any examples of what your guys have done/achieved :) Be interesting to see their peds and what they bring to the table.
    Thanks.
    Rob

3. Hazel08

Hazel08 PetForums Junior

An American Bulldog Judge, now not been here long but obvious you have an opinion on everything and everyone on this board which is fine , so which part of my question was offensive? Also thought people bred to better the breed? So by asking questions you get to find out what peoples aims, goals etc, is that such a bad thing? Couple of questions there for you so expecting a 2 or 3 page reply :)

4. Hazel08

Hazel08 PetForums Junior

Where did I judge them??? Maybe I was interested as I may have a B**ch and was interested in what the dogs could bring to the A/B Gene pool? Was that so difficult for you to understand, obviously not but hey I forgot your testosterone level goes up when your on here lol. Oh and resorting to swearing always loses you any moral highground. By the way please enlighten me on the A/B Gene pool in the UK. And stop pming me when you are posting the same reply.

5. Hazel08

Hazel08 PetForums Junior

You are such a condescending fool, I suppose the forum moderators allow you to stay here because of the amount of laughter your posts bring to the board lol. Silly girl maybe if it was my wife that had replied to Stacy but you are too stupid to read my post. Look at the name at the bottom of it.
    Garry believe me I am no girl. Did my police training in Moreton In Marsh, Gloucestershire is a lovely place but I suppose each village has its idiot. Would love you toenlighten me on a breed and gene pool which is small in the UK, but I will wait for your next inane reply. You make my day after a hard shift. :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

6. garryd

garryd Guest

The wirral is full of smack heads ,look everyone i have found one here:D:,!I couldent give a toss mr wanna be Police man,;) prettyboy:rolleyes::D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice