1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
She's a cyber sex kitten! :w00t:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Pure smut! See this is what happens when there's no adult chat :rolleyes: :laugh:

Your ickle pussy is so furry and beautiful :001_wub: Lexi is a lovely name for a kitty :thumbup:

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pure smut! See this is what happens when there's no adult chat :rolleyes: :laugh:

Your ickle pussy is so furry and beautiful :001_wub: Lexi is a lovely name for a kitty :thumbup:
Now they got to keep it going................I will be lurking everywere now, keeping them on their toes. lolol

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Phew... I was panicking that this was going to be a vajazzle thread I really didn't want to open :lol:

Welcome back Welshie, and your kitten is lovely :D

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
I had to make sure my pussy was all nice and clean and fluffy ready for my pf freinds to see, in all its glory. :eek: so cute aint she lololol
So, you've never actually contemplated taking a Bic to it then?

Just a passing thought. :blush:

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
Some one mentioned BRAZIL and I thought I was going to be taken on holidays.............ouch!!!!
There's an awful lot of Coffee in Brazil. Nuts too.

I wouldn't fancy having my nuts stripped though. I'm told it affects your eyesight quite dramatically.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.