UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
It's the same here, but I don't mind too much - I have got a good pair of wellies!

The boys go absolutely loopy when the fields are waterlogged - zoomies twice as crazy as normal! :crazy:

They love it, and I love watching them! :D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
It's the same here, but I don't mind too much - I have got a good pair of wellies!

The boys go absolutely loopy when the fields are waterlogged - zoomies twice as crazy as normal! :crazy:

They love it, and I love watching them! :D
Yup; boots on here.....all year round pretty much :eek:.

·
Registered
661 Posts
It's happening to us too. Our house backs onto the river Ouse which has a tendency to flood, so it's been traipsing through waterlogged fields and along a muddy riverbank - some days I can't face yet another change of clothes/putting the dog in the shower and resort to street walking. But ... when I do that, I do try and do some training like getting Scrabble to walk to heel at the same time.

We also have cows regularly invading the dog path. I hate them. They are evil. This is a fact. One decided to charge at us which made me realize I could run faster than I thought. So on those days, I will gladly walk elsewhere.

·
Registered
10,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's happening to us too. Our house backs onto the river Ouse which has a tendency to flood, so it's been traipsing through waterlogged fields and along a muddy riverbank - some days I can't face yet another change of clothes/putting the dog in the shower and resort to street walking. But ... when I do that, I do try and do some training like getting Scrabble to walk to heel at the same time.

We also have cows regularly invading the dog path. I hate them. They are evil. This is a fact. One decided to charge at us which made me realize I could run faster than I thought. So on those days, I will gladly walk elsewhere.
have the same props here with cows they can run fast lol :dita:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.