UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im taking my two boys to Robin hoods bay on friday for long weekend, a deliquent 2yr old rottie called ceasar and a prima donna jack russ 11years, weve got a cottage right by the sea at the bottom of the hill jsut near the pub:D . I was wondering if anyone Knows any walking around there we will be doing the robin hoods bay to whitby but has anyone done any others

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love it there been many years ago but never taken the dogs, so really looking forward to it my rottie has never seen the sea or beach,so hope he enjoys the sea he can be a bit of a baby when he wants to be, I hope I dont end up in the water carying him:D

·
Registered
779 Posts
I love it there been many years ago but never taken the dogs, so really looking forward to it my rottie has never seen the sea or beach,so hope he enjoys the sea he can be a bit of a baby when he wants to be, I hope I dont end up in the water carying him:D
aww im sure he will love the sea and have a great time :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Going south towards Ravenscar is nice, you can walk that way along the beach (obvs check tide times) and then back along the top and I think that's 8 or 9 miles in total. Or get onto the cleaveland way and go as long as you like in either direction. Hope you have a good time :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.