Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Walkers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mum2Alfie, May 12, 2010.

1. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Hey, has anyone tried any of the new Walkers flavours? We just got the roast beef and yorkshire pudding ones, they are ok, not anything special, but still nice. I really wanna try them all! Some of them sound weird, but I am very open these days when it comes to trying different flavours! :D

2. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

I have tried them all - those foreign ones from all the countries, and tonight, I had 2 packets of 'Irish Stew'. I have to be honest and say that I've tasted them all before in other similar flavoured crisps, and Walkers have really just given them new names. I'm not a fan of Walkers really, but if you love flavour, you should try the 'Tayto' brand (they're Irish). The cheese n onion are SOOOOOO flavoured they'd blow ya head off (and they give me heartburn)

Happy tasting!:thumbup:

D

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

I work at Asda and put them out at night.. They are selling well and seem to be selling much better than that last lot of unusual named flavours..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice