UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and i though to myself shall i walk the dogs on the beach? but i realized it would be much to crowded with nice weather walkers. so we went to the park instead but today was raining and theres nothing my dogs like better than diving in puddles so we went to the beach and had it all to ourselves :) they absolutely loved it.... diving in the water and rolling around in the sand. 2 miles walk to the beach...1 mile run around the beach and 2 miles back :) and now they are fast asleep :) 4 hours till there next walk then bed time. any one else have a nice rainy beach walk today.

·
Registered
793 Posts
yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and i though to myself shall i walk the dogs on the beach? but i realized it would be much to crowded with nice weather walkers. so we went to the park instead but today was raining and theres nothing my dogs like better than diving in puddles so we went to the beach and had it all to ourselves :) they absolutely loved it.... diving in the water and rolling around in the sand. 2 miles walk to the beach...1 mile run around the beach and 2 miles back :) and now they are fast asleep :) 4 hours till there next walk then bed time. any one else have a nice rainy beach walk today.
I wish, but unfortunately I live in Birmingham and funnily enough the nearest beach or sea is WaLES! So if you do free B and B, here we come.

·
Registered
533 Posts
no unfornatley but i would love to do that with my 2 got thinking now maybe a trip to beach is in order :):):)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.