Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wakey Wakey rise and shine

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vixie, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

Good morning everyone:)

How are you all today?

I have woken up with a cold, fed up with them now, they never seem to quite go away and keep flairing up:mad:

2. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Morning Vixie, get yourself some echinachea wonderful stuff - I use it for the dogs and myself always something you will find in my medicine cabinet!! Got the kids up???

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

might give it a go thanks,

3 of my kids are awake and my eldest is ready for school his bus picks him up at 7:45, my 8 year old is always last up and then he has to be woken :)

How are you and yours this morning? :)

4. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Up and almost out the door - just got all the dogs to sort now new baby was fed at 6 am and is now just making a noise :-((

I am not too bad, just about to take some echi as I have a broken tooth and my face is swollen today so will hit it with echi.

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I hate tooth ache, its horrible, hope its better soon :)

its a horrible day out to day all dark and gloomy :(

6. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Morning all. :)
    I was awake last nite with the hump, we had a new door fitted yesterday and I couldnt lock it at 2.30am for love nor money :mad:
    Think my sons getting a cold too vix :(
    I used to drink echinea (wotever) tea, I just liked the taste of it but didnt realise it was good for anything! :D
    P.S I'd rather be in labour than have tooth ache!

7. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

It is a natural anti-biotic you must have been in really good health when you were drinking it LOL

At the moment tooth isn't aching just face slightly swollen - I have the biggest phobia ever of dentists and this tooth was broken in half by one of my mothers dogs, and I am dead chicken and CAN'T go to have it taken out, even the sound of the equipment when I am sat in the waiting room has me hanging onto the chair so I cant run out - sad ehh :(:confused:

8. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Come to think about it I wasnt ill around that time. Its handy to know though thanks.
    I have more fear of the tooth ache itself than the dentist :(

9. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

Hope your son is ok, I have never tried that stuff but might give it a go if it helps:)

10. garryd

garryd Guest

Tashi i have had loads of tooth ache lately and the best thing in the world for pain is anadin soluble ,instead of putting them in a glass of water you chew on them with the tooth in question ,bite down on the tablet and let it dissolve over the broken tooth ! They taste very similar to kids dissprins,they start working in 15min and work for 3hrs ! Trust me you wont use "echi " again;)

11. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

I think anything is worth a try when you'v got a cold. Theres nothing worse to me, exept tooth ache! :D

12. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I hate the dentist, cant stand it, I havent been for years, just the thought of it is enough to put me off, I chipped a tooth just before christmas and havent been about it but now its getting worse so will have to sooner or later if I can bring myself to go :(

13. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I cant take anadin makes me feel ill:mad:

14. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Thankyou will try it - shame I cant go to the dentist anaethestised in my own state!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Perhaps we ought to hold one anothers hands and get them done together and then hit the cafe (pub) after to drown our sorrows - but then again we may waste it and dribble!!!!!!!!!!

16. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Going out to feed all the dogs now will catch up with you all shortly - says she going out chewing on an anadin!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

see you later, I think the pub is a great idea, not to sure about the dentist though :)

18. garryd

garryd Guest

soluble soluble ! remember Anadin soluble ! soluble soluble !

19. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

did you say soluble ?

20. garryd

garryd Guest

soluble soluble ! remember Anadin soluble ! soluble soluble !soluble soluble ! remember Anadin soluble ! soluble soluble !soluble soluble ! remember Anadin soluble ! soluble soluble !soluble soluble ! remember Anadin soluble ! soluble soluble !
    ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice