Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Waiting for the 3rd thing to go wrong

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PetloverJo, Jan 31, 2012.

1. PetloverJo

PetloverJo PetForums VIP

Yesterday it was the filter on my fish tank that broke and leaked on the floor today it's the hard drive fan on the computer that's gone:( Now I'm having to strain my eyes reading PF on my iPod touch. Can't even use my net book because one of the kittens scratched the LCD screen and waiting for it to be repaired.

Sorry for the rant.:blush:

2. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

In a matter of days..

I set my microwave on fire.. With Naan Bread.. then set my vacuum cable on fire.. then My car failed its MOT on some Minors..

I have replaced repaired all.. And nothing else is going to go a bit haywire.. :D

Isn't it mad how we think about this.. Ah!! But unless i count what happened to my son .. then that would be 4 so do I have 2 others to come up?? :yikes:

3. PetloverJo

PetloverJo PetForums VIP

Hopefully not :)

4. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

haha well lets see..

My car.. was number three.. then the incident with son.. then I put my car up for sale.. Needed it gone before today as tax ran out.. well I put it up last week.. And 4 hours later a man was driving away in my car.. hahah I haven't found a replacement yet as I want an Audi A3.. so Im walking everywhere.. hahah
    I reckon I can't have many more.. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice