Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Wahhh!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by myshkin, Nov 22, 2012.

1. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

This is my kitchen right now. Plaster dust everywhere, can't find anything, 7 pets and 3 chickens to look after in this :eek:
    And it won't be sorted for another couple of weeks.......I'm going out to get wine then I'm going to hide upstairs till it's all done :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Think how lovely it will be in time for Christmas. My bathroom resembled your kitchen a few weeks ago. Now it's all done, it's lovely :)

3. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

....but your Oh will rise to the occassion...he has this Michaelangelo expression...so all will be just fine...

bring that wine...salud!

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

think how fab it will be soon though

5. skip

skip PetForums VIP

Mines going to look pretty much the same next week but its got to be worth it in the end :)

6. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

I know, it's going to be lovely - never had a new kitchen, not likely to again because this one will be bespoke and handmade (carpenter wanted some website work done so gave us a good price in exchange, yay!). Just got to get through the next couple of weeks of muck and chaos and then Christmas cooking will be so much fun :D

:D He always does.

Not so much Michaelangelo as funny eyed caught at the wrong moment with the camera....no, you're right, stick to Michaelangelo especially as he did most of the clearing up too :D

7. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Think long term hun - two weeks of pain for a lifetime of pleasure.

Having been there and done that, you will SO enjoy the moment when it is all finished.

In the meantime...... Just ONE bottle of wine??????? :eek: :eek:

8. myshkin

myshkin PetForums VIP

I know, lame.....not really, OH's brother who has an amazing knack for giving him booze that I like better. He sent him a bottle of cider brandy today to thank him for some help he'd given him on a work project - supplies are in! :laugh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice