Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Vomiting overnight

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Tigermoon, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Tigermoon

Tigermoon PetForums VIP

Each night on of my kittens (4 months old) is vomiting. It is just one single spew of very well digested food/liquid about the size of a 10p. She is not ill, no diarrhoea, plays well, is happy and purry. It only ever happens at night, only once and at about 5am.
    As far as I am aware this kitten only eats wet food which is long gone by that time of the morning. I wondered if it could it be the result of an 'acid tummy' due to hunger?

2. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

Presumably this kitten is in her new home not with you? Can owners feed her a teaspoon of food at bed time or buy auto food feeder so she can get a snack during the night?

chillminx and Forester like this.
  3. Tigermoon

Tigermoon PetForums VIP

No she's staying here with me :) I put a big plate of food down at 10pm when I go to bed. She will go back and forth from the plate whenever she is hungry until the food is all gone. Precisely what time the food is finished I'm not sure. I could try putting down two large plates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice