Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Vitalin Dog Food - free samples available

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Henry52, May 9, 2010.

1. Henry52

Henry52 PetForums Newbie

Hi All,

I just wondered how many of you are using or have tried Vitalin food? My dogs love it and i've been using it for many years but I guess because the brand isn't so well know as some of the other big players it puts some people off, although i must say I have used some of the big brands like butchers and pedigree chum before and much prefer Vitalin. I get my food from Luxurypetstore.co.uk and they've just notified me that they are offering free food sample, though it might be good for all of you who haven't tried it yet. You can get your samples at Luxurypetstore.co.uk

2. THE

THE PetForums Newbie

Do you have a contact number for them? I've not had any reply from the email address??

3. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

When I heard the mention of Vitalin I immediately thought of the museli type food from years ago and had no idea of the range they do.

I was looking for an adult food within my budget and someone recommended their new Lifestage range and its pretty good. The Adult Maintenance is completely cereal free and within my budget. Unfortunately altho it was my first choice with a good meat content and no cereal, it wasnt Heidi's so we gave it a miss.

I always recommend it to anyone looking for a good budget food. If it hadnt been mentioned to me, I would never have found it.

Hope they do well with their samples, definately deserves recognition.:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice