UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
We are all sleeping together upstairs in my bed, I'm not sure there'll be any room for me though ;)
There'll be no time for sleeping anyway...Daisy will want to play :D.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There'll be no time for sleeping anyway...Daisy will want to play :D.
She has laid down and slept for two whole minutes in three hours, everyone else is snoozing but Daisy is annoying my trainers :sneaky2:

I let them out in the garden and Daisy was out there for ages, she didn't come back in until she explored every corner bless her. :)

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
What a lovely lil gang all playing together, so so sweet. :001_wub: I love seeing dogs that can just have fun and accept each other as friends - so fed up with having to be careful even at home here!

One day I'm going to have dogs that are soooo happy to see their friends, just like I used to have. :)

Those guys are gorgeous and they all look so settled - lovely lovely pics! :thumbup1: Thanks for the 'story' :)

·
Still missing my boys
42,309 Posts
She has laid down and slept for two whole minutes in three hours, everyone else is snoozing but Daisy is annoying my trainers :sneaky2:

I let them out in the garden and Daisy was out there for ages, she didn't come back in until she explored every corner bless her. :)
There's a lot of learning to do at that age :D

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a lovely lil gang all playing together, so so sweet. :001_wub: I love seeing dogs that can just have fun and accept each other as friends - so fed up with having to be careful even at home here!

One day I'm going to have dogs that are soooo happy to see their friends, just like I used to have. :)

Those guys are gorgeous and they all look so settled - lovely lovely pics! :thumbup1: Thanks for the 'story' :)
I know how you feel because my old boy was very DA and wouldn't tolerate other males in his space :(

It's taken some time to get mine and clover's Mums dogs to integrate. The first time I met her I only took Pippi. Then we met up for quite a few walks on neutral ground and we've been on loads of walks together and short visits to each other's houses.

If I'd have just brought dogs mine don't already know to the house for a sleepover I would probably have had to keep them separate.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We was very interested in the Human dinnertime

Last night I did snuggle wif metaldog

and I did too in a very funny place behind da back

All eyes on metaldog doing the hoovering 'cept daisy who hid in da bathroom

Den we did go for walkies

We done lots of zoomies, Daisy lufs da mud

We went into the dark dark woods

And den out into the light again (phew!)

Pippi JRT did her amazing handstand wee weeing

We dis some playing chases

played by da stream

I hung out wif metaldog and I wasn't too barky

Now we iz snoozings again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.