UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont normally go through that section but I did yesterday and it´s truly sad to see how many cats are being put up for adoption. It´s like a never ending battle. Here in Spain, you hardly see abandoned dogs but there are cats everywhere, we see them all the time on the streets. Sometimes this is just disheartening.

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the end of the day, it´s our fault so many animals suffer. We just abandon them and feel they will make it on their own. Good of you to have taken in 10 animals:D. I have been forbidden any more cats but when I volunteered in a shelter, it was just cats coming in a few leaving (some that left where even returned:()

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
The last time I ventured in there I ended up with a Princess at Moggy Towers!!! :eek: :mad: :D

I am absolutely NOT complaining because she is WONDERFUL but I am just too soft-hearted and want to give homes to them all. Which I can't. :( It does upset me to see so many beautiful little fur-balls all desperate for someone to love them. :crying:

Hubby is insisting that I now put the following sign in the window if only to remind MYSELF that we can't have anymore..... :(

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You did a great job there. There are just too many desperate cases. My ex shelter has just sent an email with a lovely siamese with the brightest blue eyes...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.