Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Virbac-Effipro

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Mar 30, 2011.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

Just been to town with my friend, she like me has a number of dogs & cats too & was going for flea treatments,
    Frontline spot on packs of 6 pippettes were £36.50 for small-med dogs (2-10kg) & £28.50 for cats 6 pippettes.

before deciding we checked Millbry Hill pet store across the road they now sell vet strength frontline & another american brand Virbac Effipro (fipronil) Having read the back of the packets & the ingreidients etc, she chose the new one.
    Virbac
    For small to medium dogs it worked out at £15 for 4 pippettes covering ticks for 4 weeks & fleas for 8 weeks.

For cats it was £12.49 for 4 pippettes covering ticks for 2 weeks & fleas for 5 weeks.

Helped her use them when we got back to hers, there was no smell off them (some smell vile for 48 hrs)

I thought these were good value she has two left over so next time only has to buy 1 box of dog & 1 cat, she treated 6 dogs & all 4 cats for less than £43 with vet strength spot ons. thats quite a price difference!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice