Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Videos

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by MissBexi, Mar 30, 2011.

1. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

As some will already know, I'm researching into breeding Suki and I was just curious if anyone could point me in the direction of good whelping/birth videos (of dogs of course) I have seen some before but I'd rather check more out just so I see what happens and how some dogs react. I have looked at some on YouTube however they aren't very clear. Any help would be great thanks.
    My book finally arrived, can start reading now =]

2. foxyroxy1979

foxyroxy1979 PetForums Junior

3. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

Thank you so much this website looks great. Much appreciated :)

4. shazalhasa

shazalhasa PetForums VIP

When Coco was having her first litter, I think I watched pretty much every video there was on youtube but nothing really prepares you enough for the event itself. It's so much different when it's your own girl. I filmed our first puppy coming out and was planning on filming each of them but I couldn't, was busy tending to the new puppy, cutting the cord, rubbing it dry, weighing and making records of everything, then I couldn't see through my tears to film anyway... it's a very busy and emotional time.

The one thing I will say though is that the most help I had and the best advice was from members of this forum :)

5. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

I have to say the members of this forum have been fantastic. I am very grateful for all the advice =]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice