Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Video evidence that Tiger CAN do agility!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Tigerneko, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Here's a few videos of him in the garden, these are from Sunday. Might take them along to the class next week & show the trainer!

[​IMG]

With the OH - this is probably the best video, see how he can do a solid 'stay' as well!!

And going around with me :D

[​IMG]

And a final one showing just how good his stay is! I really like this one :lol:

[​IMG]

see, he is great given the right environment :)

#1 Tigerneko, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 23, 2011
  2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:thumbup:

Didn't doubt him :thumbup:

It's that silly lady that's his problem :rolleyes::

Well done Tiger!!

Em
    xx

3. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I know nobody on here would doubt us, just wanted to show him off really :lol:

but at least everyone can see that he really can do it and that the problem aint with me!

4. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

And he's so worth showing off too :001_wub:

Em
    xx

5. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

awww he looks like he is really enjoying it too :D

6. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Thanks! He really loves it.... he hasn't cottoned on to what it means when we get all the bags out but i'm sure he will before long! Then he'll be going crackers every time lol

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

he looks like he really enjoys it :)

where did you get the equipment from?

8. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

:001_wub:Bless him! He is doing great! :D and he's beautifull too! :)

9. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

The equipment is from Zooplus.... I am not kidding you, it is FANTASTIC!

It cost £99 but it was worth every penny, every other set I could find was double the price and the included stuff wasn't as good. If you want to give it a go then i'd really, really recommend it! It's really sturdy and you can adjust the height of the jumps according to the dog. You get 12 weave poles (which is more than enough!) and a tunnel with a detachable 'sack' part so it can also be used as a really long (5m) collapsible tunnel, which Tiger has been learning today :thumbup:

Thanks.... and thanks :lol: he's a very handsome boy isn't he :D

He is doing so well, it's honestly like he's been doing it all his life! I've been teaching him the weave poles and the collapsible tunnel today - he was frightened of the collapsible part of the tunnel at first but I started throwing his ball through and getting him to chase it, so now he doesn't give it a second thought :D

#9 Tigerneko, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  10. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

Looks like he is LOVING IT!! Well Done TIger! xx

I think Candy would be good at agility and i keep thinking about it! lol she loves to runa dn bounce!

11. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

Ah, he looks like he's really enjoying himself :D

I was just looking at that set on Zooplus after you mentioned agitilyt equip in another post.

I think both my two would love it, especially Roxy. As she is a bit too crazy to attaned a class at the moment this is something we could do in the garden. All I need to do now is persuede my OH that we NEED this ..... ;)

12. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

Do you know how i do it!. I order, i unpack adn i say Oh i dont know wher eit came from and grin sweetly! lol thats how the new animals get in too! lol

13. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

LOL, I did that with the cat tree. I said that I was just looking & adding stuff to my online basket just to SEE how much it would be but I 'accidentally' pressed buy .....

14. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

lol i did that once! i spend a good £500 on new stuff for my kitchen! well i was getting a new kitchen so i thought i might as well replace everything in it! lol

15. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

It's so worth buying.... I don't want to risk sounding like some advert or employee of Zooplus cos i'm most definitely not, i'd be skint if I worked for zooplus... they'd be giving me my wage in the form of zooplus vouchers lol but I honestly can't recommend that equipment enough.

Takes less than 10 minutes to set up (the hoop jump is fiddly but everything else is set up in under a minute) and it all comes in individual bags so it can be stored and carried safely :) even little things like the metal spikes to stick in the ground on the hurdles & weave poles all come with little black safety covers to stop you or your dog from being stabbed. You get pegs to secure the tunnel into the ground and little hook things to pull them out with.... I love it to bits, so glad I didn't buy any other set - a lot of them out there seem to be a total rip off!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice