Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Vets or Groomers?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lifeizsweet, Apr 2, 2011.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

OH has informed me that Brammy needs his ears cleaned - wheres the best place to get this done?

2. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

You could do them yourself. How bad are the ears? I would recommend the Groomers.. I am a groomer and we do tend to do a lot of dogs ears. I guess your vet could do it to though I'd think they'd be far more pricey..

3. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

OH doesn't want us to do as he is worried about damaging Brams ears. He reckons you need to go to the vets but i thought i'd take him to a groomers for an all round spruce up :)

4. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

What do you mean by need a clean as such?

5. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

Willow gets hers done by the Groomer when she goes there for her pamper session. I must admit she did show me what to do, I tried but am so soft I was scared of hurting Willow so I leave it to her now. Because of Willow's fur we have to be careful of it growing back down her ear canal so it has to be plucked out:eek:

6. rona

rona Guest

If it's just wax, the groomer but if they smell at all, the vet :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice