Vets again this afternoon for possibly another enema. Given jasper 2 & a half doses of 0.7mls of lactulose over 2 days (one at 2pm ish yesterday, one at 8pm and one at 8am today(the half is as the one I gave him this morning ended up everywhere but in his mouth) - he last went to the toilet on Thursday after an enema as he hadnt been for 2 days. as we haven't heard from the specialists or the insurance I'm not sure if I should ask for bloods too. (If petplan pays out he'd be having them at the specialists as well as the ultrasound) I'm not sure if it's going to be too stressful for him and wether I should wait or if it's something that I should nip in the bud now. I asked about a possible blockage - but as after the enema he does go to the toilet she said it is very unlikely. He has been on the same I/D food for a while now and we don't feed him anything else at all. I am so confused at the reason that he is unable to go suddenly. He was having normal poos finally for a couple/few weeks after the bouts of diarrhoea and now suddenly he just won't go?! Do you think I should ask for bloods or just wait it out? he is eating less than usual over the last couple of days but still eating and drinking none the less. He seemed more "alert" after the last enema, following me around meowing constantly - and was up and about sort of playing/ jumping around lastnight (probably not like a "normal kitten" but I was in bed instead of the settee as my backs hurting and he isn't used to that) he's slept all morning - getting up for a little food and water. he is still shaking - a little more often now I'd say. Thanks again Sorry for the essay!