Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

vets again tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by kodakkuki, Sep 26, 2013.

1. kodakkuki

kodakkuki PetForums VIP

and i must say i really am crapping myself. Elle, Jenny and Prentis all have an infection with very labored breathing but Prentis is by far the worst.
    last time jenny was sick a shot of doxy and a baytril course sorted it out, but this time i only had them on baytril, but after 3 weeks not even the tiniest improvement. its strange how it's affecting them- jenny is cuddlier than normal, and without holding her to your ear and checking her nose for discharge you would see anything wrong; Elle has lost a fair bit of weight but is still as active, inquisitive and hungry as ever, and prentis has the worst sounding chest (i was sitting in tears last night listening to him) but he's still a cuddly fatty that'll run around the sofa bothering the dogs when given the chance!

i just don't know what level of worry to be doing here- and for who! the other 8 are fine... its just this 3, all with different symptoms. so please, fingers crossed for my kids tomorrow eve!
    (seems autumn is a terrible time for me to have rats :crying: )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice