UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive heard of people using it for rabbits. but is it safe? as my lot would chew it.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
I use it for poorly rabbits, its great for soaking up wee and stopping it soaking bums. I use it in the carry boxes too, you can get them the perfect size to fit and it seems to stay in place a lot better than a towel or blanket.

·
Registered
5,786 Posts
I use it on shelves and in carriers I brought 4 meters for £5 from a garden centre before it had a refub hehe. It's very soft and absorbs pressure so it's quite good for hocks

G

·
I use it for poorly bunnies but otherwise my lot just pee all over it even tho they are litter trained :rolleyes:

·
Registered
940 Posts
I use it for poorly bunnies but otherwise my lot just pee all over it even tho they are litter trained :rolleyes:
My piggies pee all over it, but most of it just goes straight through. :thumbup1:

·
Super Moderator
29,632 Posts
Sounds familiar :rolleyes: *looks emphatically in the general direction of Sammy & Delilah*

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well if the cats let me steal some off them they can have some ha, and replace theirs when i go to crufts next year ha

·
Registered
530 Posts
well if the cats let me steal some off them they can have some ha, and replace theirs when i go to crufts next year ha
I love vet bed. It's great as bedding on top of megazob/newspaper, because wee goes right through so it saves buns sitting in a damp patch. It's good for helping buns regular body temperature, too.

I ordered my last pieces of vet bed here, because I would request the size I needed to line Buddy's bed area with. It's easy to just buy a big square and trim it yourself, as well.

Vet Bed Fleece Bedding - Pet Bedding Available in a range of sizes | eBay

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
I have had some for them but like Bernies if they have it all the time, the litter training goes to buggery and the poo and pee all over it instead of in the trays.
Mum wouldnt be so impressed with it going in the washing machine as often as it would need to aswell!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.