UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to order some of the reindeer variety as it seems Riley is reacting now to the venison and I'm fearing he is loosing weight again. Problem is I can not get the translation link to work on their website to register to order the food.

I have sent them an email to ask for help, but in mean time can anyone help me here please?? Thanks..

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
I am trying to order some of the reindeer variety as it seems Riley is reacting now to the venison and I'm fearing he is loosing weight again. Problem is I can not get the translation link to work on their website to register to order the food.

I have sent them an email to ask for help, but in mean time can anyone help me here please?? Thanks..
Where are you stuck? At the registration page?

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
sorry to hear though that he is now apparently reacting to the venison - have you tried just venison meat to make sure it isn't something else in the food that is causing some problems now? Also, are you just getting the reindeer or are you also getting some kangaroo to try too?

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She took my order over the phone! In future I can email, fax or phone the order through. We spoke for about 20 mins..she said in future there will probably be a credit card option when I asked about that. As they do not have many uk buyers at the moment it's not possible at the moment.

Have to say very impressed with the service!

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry to hear though that he is now apparently reacting to the venison - have you tried just venison meat to make sure it isn't something else in the food that is causing some problems now? Also, are you just getting the reindeer or are you also getting some kangaroo to try too?
It's on and off with the venison, have not tried just venison only. I've only ordered the rendeer for now to try him just on that for couple weeks to see if any difference with him..

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In my awe of good service I also forgot to add, that she said she will also be including a Christmas present for Riley! So Rudolph will be bringing him a gift :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahahahahha. Another nice touch though! Let's hope the new food will agree with him. Out of interest, is he currently staying in?
Since Friday he has been out twice, he managed to run out the door when I was going out. Sunday poop inside fine..Monday escape came in poo on his bum and tail, Tuesday no poop. Today escaped less poo but poo on tail! He will wee happily in his tray but will hang on to his poo and makes bid for freedom

·
Registered
10,685 Posts
Since Friday he has been out twice, he managed to run out the door when I was going out. Sunday poop inside fine..Monday escape came in poo on his bum and tail, Tuesday no poop. Today escaped less poo but poo on tail! He will wee happily in his tray but will hang on to his poo and makes bid for freedom
He doesn't poop indoors? Have you got two trays just in case he is one of the sensitive souls who does his business in two places?

When you kept him in for a period of time, did he have any symptoms?

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He doesn't poop indoors? Have you got two trays just in case he is one of the sensitive souls who does his business in two places?

When you kept him in for a period of time, did he have any symptoms?
I have two trays set up, he will eventually poo indoors but he does not like too. When I have kept him in for a longer time his poo has been ok, few times its been sloppy at the end, couple weeks ago he was kept in and was very runny. When he was on dry only it was so hard you could not squish it. I would keep him in all the time, but he cries and cries to go out and gets a bit stressed, even when I play and distract him he goes back to crying at the door.. So I guess yes he still has symptoms when kept in, though does not seem as bad as if he was out. Then in balance when he has been allowed out each night (for couple hours) he can also be ok..

·
Registered
29,781 Posts
In future I can email, fax or phone the order through. We spoke for about 20 mins..she said in future there will probably be a credit card option when I asked about that. As they do not have many uk buyers at the moment it's not possible at the moment.
Nicola -- I ordered from this company through their website, after registering, but when I got to the end of the transaction there was no means of paying online, as you say.

Then I received an email from them advising me they will contact me again when the order has been processed, and I should make payment then.

From what they have said to you on the phone I wonder if this means I shall have to phone them with my credit card details, or else send my card details in an email, (which I would not want to do for security reasons)?

Perhaps they will allow me to pay by Paypal as other German websites permit as an option.....if so that would be very convenient.

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cm, they currently for UK buyers only take bank transfers, which does add to the cost of ordering, hopefully it will change to credit card payments. I've just sent the transfer via my bank and sent it direct in euros. If the food works out I will do a bulk order on a less frequent basis to make up for the cost of the transfer. However even with the transfer cost it is still costing me less than I am currently paying!

If you are near me and would like to I am happy to share cost of ordering with you on next order if the food works out!!

What did you order out of interest?

Not sure on PayPal, email them with your telephone number and they will call you..

·
Registered
29,781 Posts
Nicola -- I ordered tins of duck, reindeer and kangaroo. One of mine is still getting dermatitis a bit, even on RC Sensitivity or raw.

Thanks for offering to share a bulk order. :) I'll PM you with my location.

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
In my awe of good service I also forgot to add, that she said she will also be including a Christmas present for Riley! So Rudolph will be bringing him a gift :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:
oh nooooo, i hope Riley doesnt eat Rudolph, i wont get my xmas present.
where are you located, im happy to order with you if you like, im oxfordshire though so would probably need to post me a box using yodel.x:)

·
Riley
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh nooooo, i hope Riley doesnt eat Rudolph, i wont get my xmas present.
where are you located, im happy to order with you if you like, im oxfordshire though so would probably need to post me a box using yodel.x:)
If we find a red nose ;) my plan is (if the food is a hit and helps Riley) is to ask them if we can place separate orders with separate delivery addresses but make one payment for the lot! I will look into delivery costs in uk also, but think would not be any better than the transfer fee.. I'm in Hertfordshire..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.