Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Very Special Kitten with Mild Cerebellar Hypoplasia requiring permanent home

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by Minerva2013, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Minerva2013

Minerva2013 PetForums Newbie

Dear all
    I am looking for a permanent loving home for our very special foster kitten Yaz who has mild-moderate cerebellar hypoplasia and requires a 100% indoor home and some special requirements. She is a beautiful fun loving kitten, approx. 9 weeks old. She was found abandoned outside our clinic at approx 4 wks old.
    Yaz is litter trained and despite her condition very able, but with some limitations, despite these she takes absolute delight in playing around and has a real zest for life which is really heartwarming.
    If anyone is interested in taking her on and has any questions I can provide as much information as required being her vet and her current foster mum!
    Many thanks for reading :)

2. Brokenheartedbumpkin

Brokenheartedbumpkin PetForums Junior

If I didn't have a cat who is stressed to the hilt that I am trying to rehome, I would offer myself in a heartbeat. I hope she finds a fantastic home soon.

3. Lucy5

Lucy5 PetForums Newbie

Hello, try this link :

https://m.facebook.com/groups/212625224538

It is for cerabella hypoplasia cats and kittens facebook. Try googling the group if link doesn't work. They often help link ch cats looking for homes with people looking to offer one.

4. Minerva2013

Minerva2013 PetForums Newbie

Thank you both. Lucy the CHcats groups on facebook have been really useful, thanks very much :)

5. moggiemum

moggiemum PetForums VIP

bless i 've just seen this , i really hope this special kitten is on her way to a loving home very soon , thankyou for helping her x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice