UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:(...I really dont want to part with them but due to health reasons i have to put my 2 french lop rabbits up for sale....i have had them both since they were 7 weeks old so they have grown up together, they really must go their new homes together as they would be heartbroken if separated...Both are approx 15 months old...
I have a male harlequin (Eric)...and a female Agouti (jezabelle)...she is much larger than him...they both have their own 2 storey hutch...neither has been neutered yet...they are both really friendly...
included in this sale is: 2 french lop rabbits
2 two storey hutches
2 weathershields
bowls, water bottles and any food and hay i
have left over, i buy these in bulk!
small run...
I am asking for £250 ono for all of the above...anybody intrested or would like more info then please pm and ill get back to you....

i know alot of people say this, but i really dont want to part with them but i have no choice! :(

These 2 are a breeding pair so cannot be separated!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im sorry to hear your sad news
do you have any pictures?
where abouts are you/.
i know im so sad to have to sell them as they are both really lovely rabbits :crying:...both have their own characters...im in hemel hempstead hertfordshire...yes i have some pics ill post them...the cream harlequin is the male and the agouti is the female...

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
sorry to hear you have to part with them, they are beautiful, i hope the right home comes along soon,xxx:)

·
Registered
3,705 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Just realised they are a breeding pair so how can you not seperate them when your girl has kits and do you just constantly breed her? :( They'd have to go to a breeding home, id pm frags to see if she knows anyone. You'd be better off for their welfare neutering them and rehoming them to a pet home in my opinion.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no they are separated as they have there hutches to sleep in...but when she is in and he is out he will sit outside her hutch for her and vice versa...no i dont constantly breed her!...and when there are kits then obviously he is well away in his own hutch...i only want them to go together as they have been brought up together...and yes having them both neutered is the plan...she had another litter 4 weeks ago because my little girl knows how to open their hutches and she let them both out when i was inside the house without me knowing!!! :eek:...so yes that WAS the plan!

·
Registered
732 Posts
You may find it will be easier to sell the rabbits seperate from all their bits and bobs as that is quite a lot of money to find in one go for people.
Sadly older rabbits are difficult to rehome and this is why so many end upi in rescues.:(

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
As i suggested before you wont get that kind of money for them, rehome your buns to a good home first, the money should not matter and advertise them on the website i suggested. :rolleyes:

I will help you if you like.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.