Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Very quiet bengal

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Abihughes, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Abihughes

Abihughes PetForums Newbie

So I have owned a Bengal for 4 years and have just adopted a 1 year old male who is getting on well with his mate,but he is very quiet not at all like my other Bengal who is a crazy mess lol,my new boy seems to act like a normal moggy I spoke to his owner and she said his temprement is like that,I know he is genuine as have all papers etc and spoke to his breeder etc so he is a Bengal just never met one who is like moggy

2. Abihughes

Does any one else have a quiet Bengal ?

3. LeArthur

LeArthur PetForums VIP

How long have you had him? He's probably just settling in! Was your new boy living with other cats?

Although it sets off some alarm bells that you adopted him at a year old, why is that?

4. Abihughes

I have had him 6 days so far but he is very quiet,I have his vet records etc all up to date on vacs,the woman I brought him of has breast cancer and is going through chemotherapy and can’t give him the time and attention he needs,he wasn’t living with other cats though previous owner said he was good with children and dogs

5. Abihughes

Maybe I need to be more patient lol he is healthy last time he went vets was last month for a ear infection eating well using his litter tray good weight for a Bengal just surprised of how normal he is compared to my other boy

6. spotty cats

spotty cats PetForums VIP

Being new to your home he may just be settling in.
    As you've spoken to the breeder they would be the best to advise on usual temperaments in their lines.

7. Abihughes

I will thank you xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice