Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Very Proud Mummy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Houseofpets, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Houseofpets

Houseofpets PetForums Member

As some of you know our puppy Border Collie has been very poorly since we got him, he has finally after having him for a week gone in his crate all by himself :D I really didn't want the little guy to feel like his crate was a punishment place or anything like that but can't say how pleased I am he has chosen to go in on his own - it is his place of sanctuary, no one touches him in there at all as it's his special place :D

I took him out in the garden during a thunder storm this afternoon, one of the cracks of thunder was very loud and he wasn't too happy but we didn't make a big thing of it and he soon didn't even seem to notice the rumblings going on. I hope after his very poor start that he will grow into as beautiful all rounded collie as our 2 year old is (which I am sure he will )

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Sounds like he is doing brilliantly, well done :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice