UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, got my sample pack from fish4dogs and i'm so happy!!!

I gave them some details on my pooches and they sent me

4 X 30g bags of sardine
4 X 30g bags of fish complete
2 X 75g bags of superior adult
4 X 30g bags of salmon
8 X 15g bags sea jerky tiddler(which Tummel is in love with)
4 X 30g bags of puppy complete
2 X 75g bags of superior puppy

All for free :D

I've mixed the superior adult and puppy together for the boys breakfast(the kibble is tiny and Tummel would probably have nicked it as he loves puppy food. and the other samples will all just be used for kongs as i can't make ameal out of one specific flavour for the boys...both boys got stuck in with gusto(never usually happens in the morning) and seem pretty chuffed with their food.

Depending on when i get a job i might actually switch them onto fish4dogs as i'm just so impressed at the quality of both the food and the customer service :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
As the title says, got my sample pack from fish4dogs and i'm so happy!!!

I gave them some details on my pooches and they sent me

4 X 30g bags of sardine
4 X 30g bags of fish complete
2 X 75g bags of superior adult
4 X 30g bags of salmon
8 X 15g bags sea jerky tiddler(which Tummel is in love with)
4 X 30g bags of puppy complete
2 X 75g bags of superior puppy

All for free :D

I've mixed the superior adult and puppy together for the boys breakfast(the kibble is tiny and Tummel would probably have nicked it as he loves puppy food. and the other samples will all just be used for kongs as i can't make ameal out of one specific flavour for the boys...both boys got stuck in with gusto(never usually happens in the morning) and seem pretty chuffed with their food.

Depending on when i get a job i might actually switch them onto fish4dogs as i'm just so impressed at the quality of both the food and the customer service :D
i have to say i am also very impressed with them, both my dogs woolfed down their dinners i think next week i am going to buy the puppy a bag of it have to wait till my older dog has finished her currant bag before i switch her over

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I am a fish4dogs customer and agree, they are fab. I bought a 15kg bag of puppy food (in my naivety, she is 6kg and eats 60g of food a day!!) and there was a problem with the kibble bits, I got in touch with them and they sent out a replacement bag the next day. I was concered because I had been feeding her the stuff before I got in touch with them and they told me that there was nothing wrong with it and it was safe but they wanted to send me another bag.

SO i continued to use the old bag with plans on moving onto the other one. Needless to say she is still working through the first bag, is 2 weeks away from her 1st birthday...so I think I am going to donate the other 15kg bag to a rescue!

I also got in touch with them because I order treats from them about once a month and usually the delivery is fine, however this particular time the delivery driver chucked the parcel over next doors fence (for some reason). The impact had split one of the treat pouches so when I opened it treats littered my living room carpet- much to Betty's delight! By way of apology they sent me LOADS of samples, treats and what not. It wasn't even their fault, I just thought they might want to have a word with Yodel!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am a fish4dogs customer and agree, they are fab. I bought a 15kg bag of puppy food (in my naivety, she is 6kg and eats 60g of food a day!!) and there was a problem with the kibble bits, I got in touch with them and they sent out a replacement bag the next day. I was concered because I had been feeding her the stuff before I got in touch with them and they told me that there was nothing wrong with it and it was safe but they wanted to send me another bag.

SO i continued to use the old bag with plans on moving onto the other one. Needless to say she is still working through the first bag, is 2 weeks away from her 1st birthday...so I think I am going to donate the other 15kg bag to a rescue!

I also got in touch with them because I order treats from them about once a month and usually the delivery is fine, however this particular time the delivery driver chucked the parcel over next doors fence (for some reason). The impact had split one of the treat pouches so when I opened it treats littered my living room carpet- much to Betty's delight! By way of apology they sent me LOADS of samples, treats and what not. It wasn't even their fault, I just thought they might want to have a word with Yodel!
hi if you would be willing to post it, i would buy the puppy bag off you :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I would dread to think what postage to Guidsborough would be for 15kgs! Actually, I just looked it up on Royal Mail and it'd be over £20! Plus I'd have to get it to the post office! As tempting as that sounds I'm going to have to decline, sorry.
I am going to the rescue anyway on sat so will take it with me then.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would dread to think what postage to Guidsborough would be for 15kgs! Actually, I just looked it up on Royal Mail and it'd be over £20! Plus I'd have to get it to the post office! As tempting as that sounds I'm going to have to decline, sorry.
wow lol now i didn;t think it would be that much lol, mine are having tripe and fish4dogs for tea tonight, so glad i have febreeze lol

·
Registered
524 Posts
Have a look at some of the courier services - they're MUCH cheaper than royal mail, and they collect from your home in a lot of circumstances.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i got my samples today just 2 days after i emailed them. their customer service was fantastic and my dogs LOVED them. the only bad thing is my dogs go though 15kg a week and they charge £44 for 10kg so id need 60kg a month it would cost a bomb!!! but i will be getting some to mix in as a nice treat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.