UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.... So i'm driving this morning in a world of my own singing away to Whitney Houston 'I will always love you'........
Stop at traffic lights.... still singing (loudly)
Then...................... 4 workmen are by my passenger window which I forgot was open, singing and swaying along with me using theit tools as mirophones :blushing:
LOL......... I was very embarrassed, but laughing so much that when the light turned green I stalled the car :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for that laugh. glad to know Im not the only one that does stuff like that.:lol::lol::thumbup:
:lol: It's not the first time tho :eek: It happened about a year ago, I was singing Kylie and Jason's Especially For You...... (it was playing on the radio, before anyone asks, lol) and the guy in the car next to me at the lights starts singing Jason's parts!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
pmsl there's still some fun in the world after all :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.