UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After yesterday of Inka not wanting to eat, and me excitedly looking out for the Yodel man my first zooplus order finally arrived. I gave Inka a spoonful of Bozita chicken instead of her usual felix and she loved it. Then had a mad five minutes and went to bed.

Hopefully I'll be able to convince her she doesn't want dry food next.

I just wanted to share as I text my husband who replied "it's just cat food" so don't think he is quite as excited as me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Haha it was like I was 5 all over again and it was christmas day when my first zooplus order arrived.
I just get looked at like in disgust like I am mental Lol they will never understand :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Lol I am in the same situation, i have just ordered (a rather large amount of) cat food off Zooplus and I'm really excited about it! My husband seems to think it's rather sad, but what does he know!

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
After yesterday of Inka not wanting to eat, and me excitedly looking out for the Yodel man my first zooplus order finally arrived. I gave Inka a spoonful of Bozita chicken instead of her usual felix and she loved it. Then had a mad five minutes and went to bed.

Hopefully I'll be able to convince her she doesn't want dry food next.

I just wanted to share as I text my husband who replied "it's just cat food" so don't think he is quite as excited as me.
Are you married to my husband??? :glare:

Those are his EXACT words whenever I try to discuss 'cat' stuff with him. :rolleyes: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.