Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Venting

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Rott lover, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Rott lover

Rott lover once you go black and tan you never come back

For those of you who don't know me I have been trying to get my health and credit back in check so I could get a house. I am a rott lover through and through and where we are now we are no longer allowed to have dogs since the new owners took over. I got my health back under control. I got my credit back where it should be. We got the ok to get a house. Now there's nothing on the market ......Makes me want to scream. Been searching for the last year and literally nothing that we are even remotely interested in. I really don't think I am asking for much. Houses are just not going up for sale much and the ones that are go so quick you cant even blink and they are gone. So frustrated.

2. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

House buying is so frustrating could you widen your search area ? Stay positive something will come along I'm sure.

Rott lover likes this.
  3. Rott lover

I've widened as far as I am willing to go along with looking at my max loan amount which I really didn't want to do but there is still nothing.

4. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

How annoying I think the market has slowed we were going to move but are staying put now for a while. Fingers crossed for you one of my main reasons for buying was so I could get a dog.

Lurcherlad likes this.
  5. Rott lover

that is exactly why we are getting out. I haven't had a dog in my life in a couple years now and I want one sooooo bad again.

6. rottiepointerhouse

rottiepointerhouse PetForums VIP

Keep the faith my friend "what is for you won't go by you" :)

7. Rott lover

Thank you my friend.

rottiepointerhouse likes this.
  8. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

Good Luck, may the house of your dreams drop into your life soon.

For what it is worth, I have an idea what you are going through, I'm trying to move (via council housing register though for me) and I am so frustrated, only last week something happened that made me cry it was so unfair.

Rott lover likes this.
  9. Rott lover

it really is ridiculous right now. We went and looked at a house a couple of weeks ago that was listed at 154,900 and we put a bid in on it and we lost it because someone bid 160,000 on it. Really liked it too but I am not paying more that it is worth or more than it was assessed at.

10. Westie Mum

Westie Mum PetForums VIP

Shame your not in the UK, the market is flagging at the moment.

I’m a strong believer in ‘everything happens for a reason’ and when the perfect house comes up, at the perfect price, you’ll know why the others didn’t happen :)

Lurcherlad likes this.
  11. Rott lover

that's what they tell me lol. So hard to believe as of right now. Everyone says that buying a house is a great and fun experience. Ha bunch of frickin liars.

12. rottiepointerhouse

Varies according to which part of the UK though, still pretty active down south.

13. Rott lover

14. rottiepointerhouse

They are much the same thanks, Colt struggling with his arthritic elbows but still managing a reasonable walk, Arthur is fine apart from a long term chronic cough and Indie is just Indie :D she entertained a group of teenage cyclists on the walk tonight going from one to the other for a stroke and a lean against them before charging through the sand turning circles and racing back to them then back to us with that daft face she pulls, they loved her and she had a great time :Joyful

Rott lover likes this.
  15. Rott lover

that sounds like indie alright lol . I am glad the clan is doing good. You to by the way.

16. Boxerluver30

Boxerluver30 Hound Lover

Hope you have some luck with the house search soon and you are able to get another dog. Will be great to see more Rottweilers on here, I never see them where I live

17. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

The right house for you will come along just wait it out. Fingers crossed for you that its soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice