Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Venting about nasty neighbor

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by Rmj01, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Rmj01

Rmj01 PetForums Newbie

Ugh I had this really ridiculous confrontation with this nasty old lady in the neighborhood of my dog walking gig today ... about how the center common area of the condos was not all for pet use. It’s already really tiny (like 1500 square feet?) and no signs are posted anywhere that say no pets. Two questions (1) who created this sh**** tiny common area design? They must hate dogs. And (2) doesn’t this old b**** have anything better to do than stalk me? The owners say no people even use the common area; just pet owners and dogs, and they weren’t aware of any such division.

The dog was just doing innocuous dog things like sniffing, rolling in the grass. Not even pottying. I just never understand why some people have to be so nasty and hold onto any little bit of control in life. The old bat wouldn’t go back into her house until I left the area. Nut job!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice