UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oooo new season is back !!!yay does anyone watch this? BIG FAN!!! starts monday at 9 itv2 just thought i would share as im goner burst with excitement lol:) xxx

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cant beleive she is a vampire now after all that!! wonder whats goner happen this season every season as been good!!!
i loved the secret circle 2 so gutted they stopped making that!! i think someone from the secret circle is joining the vampire diaries as Tyler friend :)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i know but will she choose to stay a vampire or die?i really didnt like stefan through seaon 3,he was a douche,liking him again now hes back to norma;l!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I cheated and watched it online as I work evenings LOL. Won't tell you what happens though :D I'm a Damon fan all the way :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im thinking of doing that friday as cant wait for next episode!!! :) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++spoiler so if you havent seen dont read=+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
why on earth did that guy from the council kill everyone at end bet they all come back with super powers :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.