Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Vaccinations

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by badbudgie, Aug 19, 2009.

1. badbudgie

badbudgie PetForums Member

Hello all,

We have our two kitties booked in for their booster injections tonight and was wondering whether £33 each is a reasonable amount?

We were only paying £13.50 each at the last place but they have now moved miles away and I don't want to put them through the car journey.

Also, what injections will they need as they are neuterred house cats? I don't want to get an injection for something they wouldn't need as they aren't full-male and full-female or outside cats.
    For example, would they need Luekaemia as they wouldn't be out sexing it up?

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

Think i paid around £34 so dont think its far out. It can differ from surgery to surgery.

3. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

It would depend on if you are planning to put them in a cattery in the future as they require yearly boosters.
    Mine will not be going into a cattery, & has some health probs so the less I pump into him the better.
    Some say the boosters are money making for vet's & once they have had their jabs they should not need them again.
    Then you have to weigh up any adverse reactions to the jab's.
    Do a lil research on the net, have a good chat with your vet.
    But it's down to you in the end.
    Good luck ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice