Hello all! I am new here and joined today after struggling to get any impartial advice from my own vet and other vets in my area. My 4 years old Boston Terrier was due to have his core vaccinations done in April, but we decided due to other health conditions that we would titre test before just going ahead. Cut forward nearly three weeks and two lots of blood test, because the lab botched the first test and we have the results. He has more than triple the immunity he needs for both Parvo and Distemper but he only has half of what he needs for Hepatitis (or adenovirus). I can't go into specifics about how the test works, but I have been reading up and have at least basic understanding. Soooo, given that he doesn't need any further vaccine for parvo and distemper we asked about a single vaccine for hepatitis and apparently there isn't one! The core vaccines are given as one. That's it, all or nothing, those are the choices given to us by our own vet. We don't give the non-core vaccines (for good reason) and I don't see why there isn't more choice for people in this situation. I know it ultimately comes down to money in terms of the vets/vaccine manufacturers because three vaccines in once obviously costs more than a single shot for one disease. Has anyone else come up against this? If so, what did you do? If anyone understands more about titres and vaccinations too your input is more than welcome! We want to make sure that he is protected but we absolutely do not intend to over vaccinate.